Thursday, July 14, 2011

Guest Post by Helen King: Getting the most out of our visit to the Harry Potter park

Our whole family has been waiting quite a while for this summer's vacation. As soon as we heard that there was going to be a Harry Potter theme park, we knew that we would have to go very soon. Well, it didn't work out for us to really go until this summer, but I think that having to wait for so much longer really has made it a little more special for us.

To get the most out of our trip though, we're doing a lot of research and reading reviews from people who have already visited it. One night when I was browsing through some reviews, I ran across the site ClearWirelessinternet.com. After I looked through it some I decided that we should switch over our home internet service to it.
I think that the one thing that we're looking the most forward to about the Harry Potter theme park is Olivander's wand shop. We just hope that at least one of the people that are picked to try out a wand is someone from our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment