Saturday, March 10, 2012

Opening a Consignment Store - Guest Blogger



Thanks to Olga Quinn

I am opening up a consignment store for children’s clothing here in town. Our Grand opening is next 

month, and I am expecting a big turnout to come. We’ve advertised the opening in the local parents’ 

magazine, in the paper, online, and on our Facebook page. People have already been contacting me 

about consigning their stuff with me. I know, being a mom myself, that what makes or breaks the 

shopping experience is how well your kids are behaving. If your kids are throwing a fit, or 

embarrassing you, you aren’t going to stick around and browse, but if they are being good, you’ll 

shop a lot longer. For this reason, I am going to set up a children’s play area, with toys and television. 

Hopefully that will keep the children entertained while mom shops, and the kids will actually enjoy 

coming in the store. I’m checking out www.cabletvadvisor.com to see what options they have for a 

business wanting television. I won’t need all the channels, just like the Disney Channel, and maybe 

Nick Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment